Invitation to the General Meeting on 15 February 2019
Agenda including the proposal of the Management Board regarding the appropriation of the balance sheet profits and further information, in particular regarding
- the terms and conditions for attendance at the General Meeting and the exercise of voting rights,
- the record date and its relevance pursuant to § 123 (3) German Stock Corporation Act,
- the exercise of voting rights by a proxy,
- information about rights of shareholders pursuant to § 122 (2), § 126 (1), §§ 127, 131 (1) German Stock Corporation Act,
- the total number of shares and voting rights at the time of the calling of the General Meeting,
- a reference to the Company's website via which the information pursuant to § 124a German Stock Corporation Act is made available,
- a curriculum vitae of Dr Fredy Raas, Mrs Eva-Lotta Sjöstedt and Mrs Alexandra Soto regarding agenda item 6,
- data protection notices and
- travel directions.
Annual Report of METRO 2017/18 - Consolidated Financial Statements
Approved consolidated financial statements of METRO AG and its subsidiaries (‘the Group’ or ‘METRO’) and combined management report for METRO for the financial year 2017/18, including inter alia the report of the Supervisory Board and the remuneration report.
Annual Financial Statements of METRO AG 2017/18
Adopted annual financial statements of METRO AG for the financial year 2017/18.
Articles of Association of METRO AG
Version: resolution of the General Meeting of 16 February 2018