The Fleet Management team is responsible for managing the complete vehicle fleet (passenger cars) with a total of around 1,700 vehicles and the first point of contact for our employees and executives for all matters relating to the company cars.
Our services include
- Management of the vehicle fleet of the companies operating at the METRO campus
- Supporting the company car users throughout the vehicle’s lifecycle from ordering to income tax treatment, repairs, claims processing all the way to coordination of the vehicle return process
- Interface to the most diverse internal departments as well as to external partners such as leasing companies, insurance companies, service providers and public authorities
Mail & Parcel Services
Mail & Parcel Services is the campus function to contact for any type of postal and parcel shipping, for copying and printing matters as well as for the external archiving of documents.
Our scope of responsibilities includes the following
- Handling of all incoming and outgoing mail
- Receiving and sending parcel and express deliveries from/via all parcel service providers
- Central printer management and processing of printing jobs of any kind
- Central maintenance and servicing of the copying rooms on the campus
- Archiving of company-relevant documents for all campus entities
HR Service Center
The HR Service Center is the central point of contact for administrative personnel matters in Düsseldorf. Around 21,000 active employees and around 7,000 retirees of all METRO companies as well as many of the service companies on campus are serviced here.
In our teams we have specialists in
- bonus calculation
- retirement provision
- company pension
- certificate creation
- maternity protection and parental leave
- employer certifications
- travel expense management
For inquiries on the topics above please contact: email@example.com